Nicecast and streaming my feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavro35

I started streaming a scanner feed, when I lived in Georgia. That was from June of 2004, to February of 2006. As soon as I got settled in to Bainbridge island Washington . I started streaming Seattle police, fire and emergency series. I have been using Nicecast. But, that, according to the software developer, will soon come to an end.

I am looking at switching over to Ladiocast. Does anyone use their service? Or, can you recommend one that I can get started with soon?

DC31

Feed Provider
I started streaming a scanner feed, when I lived in Georgia. That was from June of 2004, to February of 2006. As soon as I got settled in to Bainbridge island Washington . I started streaming Seattle police, fire and emergency series. I have been using Nicecast. But, that, according to the software developer, will soon come to an end.

I am looking at switching over to Ladiocast. Does anyone use their service? Or, can you recommend one that I can get started with soon?

Based on the two streaming programs that you mention, the implication is that you are streaming from a Mac, not from a PC. Radiofeed is Windows only. Darkice (DarkIce live audio streamer) indicates that it will run on a Mac. Search the RR wiki for darkice and you will find Broadcastify setup instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.