Not open for further replies.

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
Sweet

Sent from my iPhone 8 using Tapatalk Pro
Jason WX4JCW
Unication G4, BCD536HP

freqgeek2

I just received my SDS100 today and for the life of me I can not figure out how to turn on the TGID while in simple trunking mode. I have a list in my favorites, I just need a little guidance in finding the correct location in the menu.

Thank you

jasonhouk

I just received my SDS100 today and for the life of me I can not figure out how to turn on the TGID while in simple trunking mode. I have a list in my favorites, I just need a little guidance in finding the correct location in the menu.

Thank you
Menu/Customize/Set Simple Trunk.

TGID should be displayed by default if not see attached picture with highlighted "TGID" should be where it's displayed. Highlight that area the ITEM/Select Option Item then choose TGID then enter. Menu key out to scan.

Houk
ecc276e3fb239695e6eabb56a530213c.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

freqgeek2

Menu/Customize/Set Simple Trunk.

TGID should be displayed by default if not see attached picture with highlighted "TGID" should be where it's displayed. Highlight that area the ITEM/Select Option Item then choose TGID then enter. Menu key out to scan.

Houk
ecc276e3fb239695e6eabb56a530213c.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Thank you for the information, this is exactly what I was looking for. It worked perfectly!!

Status
Not open for further replies.