Who is Dispatching Fraser Police & Fire ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scsscanner

Premium Subscriber
Counties Macomb & Roscommon MI Sarasota County
Who is Dispatching Fraser Police & Fire ? It has been reported Fraser is having money problems and moved to have all their dispatching done elsewhere. SERESA and MASH are the only two consolidated dispatches I know of in the county.

Thanks
Dennis

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Who is Dispatching Fraser Police & Fire ? It has been reported Fraser is having money problems and moved to have all their dispatching done elsewhere. SERESA and MASH are the only two consolidated dispatches I know of in the county.

Thanks
Dennis

Possibly Centerline.

freqs

Way back before MPSCS Clinton and Fraser were on 460.375 I think Clinton dispatched Fraser .But my thought is SERSA .

scsscanner

Premium Subscriber
Counties Macomb & Roscommon MI Sarasota County
MASH now dispatches Clinton Twp and Sterling Heights so I was leaning that way, SERESA was rejected by Fraser back in the early days for being to expensive. If SERESA is dispatching Fraser then I hope they hired more dispatchers because they have mandatory overtime.

Thanks for the reply
Dennis

fnnm400

Premium Subscriber
Fraser was looking to outsource, I beleive they are looking at SERESA, I can’t remember for sure. If they were going to I give it up I beleive that would be a logical place to go. I’m not a supporter of regional dispatch or outsourcing. I beleive in local dispatch operated by each community.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
. I’m not a supporter of regional dispatch or outsourcing. I believe in local dispatch operated by each community.

+1
I think the dispatchers have a better feel for the community and where special attention is sometimes needed.

freqs

Ive just checked the Fraser City website it says the city approved at the 5-10-18 Council meeting .to contract with SERSA to take over July 1 2018 .Until that time Fraser will still Dispatch their own Public Service Officers

gpp10x

Premium Subscriber
They started dispatching Fraser Fire this past Monday or Tuesday. 50FRFD TG was patched to 50SeresaFD TG. I haven't heard any PD yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.