Wyoming County B.O.E. DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

columbas

Premium Subscriber
I have a scanner that I don't have software to program it yet. I would like to program the WYOMING COUNTY B.O.E. DMR system manually and I need to know what the (CC ) is and the (SL ) is for this DMR system. Of course I have the frequencies but I can not find what it is. For example ( cc-1 sl-7 ) s just for an example of what I am looking for. Can anyone please hep me. I found some information on other sites but the code they give is something not as simple for me or that of which I understand. So once again I turn to those on this site that I trust and think so much of. Thank you all .

columbas

Premium Subscriber
Wyoming county b.o.e.

Hello everyone, For once I can not only answer my own question but, I can now give the information to others that may need the information I have found. Ok for the B.O.E. color code (cc) it is 6 and for the slot (sl ) it is 1 Sometimes they use regular DMR sometime they use a private encryption setting. So I hope this will help others Thank you all here on the forum for being so nice and respectful and helpful to me and for me it feels good to now give some helpful information to you all. SO TO ALL HAVE A BLESSED DAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.