Carneys point/Salem county

Status
Not open for further replies.

captaincab

monitoring delco pa with gre psr300 pro2053 and b
Considering taking a ems job in carneys point area in the next few months. From what I can see whole area is 500mhz analog which is great. However what police and fire region is carneys point? How busy of a department are they? I see it's broken up in 3 areas north south central but where does carneys point fall?

kennyloatman

Premium Subscriber
The Police Dispatch is divided into East and West, Carneys point being in the West Dispatch. The three districts for fire and EMS seem to me from listing over the years is 1 west, 2 central, 3 east. Carneys point is district 1. There probably the busiest in the county besides Woodstown. Don't know if that helps but since hardly no one else was answering I thought I would give it a shot.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Affirm. Sorry i didn't see this sooner. Doesnt Carneys Point respond to the NJTP up to exit 2, I-295 up to exit 7 and the Delaware Memorial Bridge?

captaincab

monitoring delco pa with gre psr300 pro2053 and b
Thank you that was very helpful.

The Police Dispatch is divided into East and West, Carneys point being in the West Dispatch. The three districts for fire and EMS seem to me from listing over the years is 1 west, 2 central, 3 east. Carneys point is district 1. There probably the busiest in the county besides Woodstown. Don't know if that helps but since hardly no one else was answering I thought I would give it a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.