Feed Connected, but offline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livewire3286

So odd one here, been long time broadcaster with stable 24/7 feeds.
At one of my locations, the device running ScannerCast says that it running, connected but when going here to Broadcastify and to my website (have approved api player access) it is offline. Now, not thinking this is a Broadcastify thing (maybe it is I dunno) but my other feed at a different location is running just fine.

Odd thing is, it says running and connected to RR / Broadcastify but still offline

Thoughts or suggestions?

flythunderbird

Feed Provider
So odd one here, been long time broadcaster with stable 24/7 feeds.
At one of my locations, the device running ScannerCast says that it running, connected but when going here to Broadcastify and to my website (have approved api player access) it is offline. Now, not thinking this is a Broadcastify thing (maybe it is I dunno) but my other feed at a different location is running just fine.

Odd thing is, it says running and connected to RR / Broadcastify but still offline

Thoughts or suggestions?

Interesting. The same thing happened to both of my feeds yesterday. RadioFeed said that both feeds were connected and streaming, yet Broadcastify said they were offline. I shut down RadioFeed, rebooted my streaming computer, and brought RadioFeed back up - they've been fine ever since. My two feeds are on different Broadcastify servers, and my ISP has not had any issues.

A really odd thing ... never seen it before.

ChrisABQ

I run two instances of Scannercast for my two feeds, but to prevent issues like that, I reboot both my feed computer and modem. It may have been some sort of cache problem. I would also suggest, that if you have services like Amazon Prime, Netflix, etc., that you reboot your modem every week. A full modem cache will cause those streaming services to run slow or cause connection issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.