Treasure Coasr Regional Communications System

Status
Not open for further replies.

k4mm

Is St Lucie and Martin County Law Enforcement being heard. I plan on getting a BCD436HP if they are. I already wasted $$$ on a Whistler. Please advise.

Thanks and 73

Tom Colyard K4MM
PSL, Fl

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
No you wont be able to hear the PD or FD they are all on the sytem a few months ago you could hear st lucie county fd on the old system but only dispatch, i dont know if things changed since april, i was there on vacation

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
Confirmed, no St. Lucie law enforcement or FD. Probably the same for Martin. Total secretive, corrupt-government, communist BS.

ipfd320

Banned
Martin County Fire Dispatch--154.010--Still Tones Out with Stations Assigned & Location then they Switch to a Comms Channel--Which I Have No Idea What Freq it Is

Dont Have & Cant Afford a 700/800 Radio--Sry Cant Help You Further

k4mm

Thanks.. The Uniden is supposed to be able to receive Project 25 Phase II TDMA modulation. Hopefully someone in the county has one and can advise.. Thanks all Tom K4MM

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
I have a 436HP. All St. Lucie public safety is encrypted on the TCRCS. I travel to St. Lucie for work, and was there yesterday.

Edit: There are a few Rescues calling area hospitals for patient condition reports on the old system, but I imagine that will probably end shortly.

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
You hit the nail on the head, alot of area in florida are doing this, florida is not an easy state to monitor anymore

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
When i was in indian river county on vacation in april and monitored them, the fd dispatch was in the clear and heard some good calls, i guess since then they have went to the new system, I also heard indian river county will also be going encrytped in 2020 time frame.

k4mm

Some talk groups on this system are using Project 25 Phase II TDMA modulation which can ONLY be monitored using a P25 Phase II compatible scanner.

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
Some talk groups on this system are using Project 25 Phase II TDMA modulation which can ONLY be monitored using a P25 Phase II compatible scanner.

Which means nothing if the talkgroups are encrypted, which they are.

firerick100

Premium Subscriber

I was using my uniden BCd 436hp and thats how i heard the dispatch in april then it went quiet so they most likely moved and went encrypted, there isnt even any TG ids listed under treasue coast system for st luie county SO & FD

MegaHertz315

Premium Subscriber

Search through the forums... this topic has already been discussed for sometime now. And regardless if you have a phase II scanner or not, you cannot monitor encryption with any scanner.

Others and myself have submitted TG's to the DB that can be heard "in the clear" (which really isn't much).

Status
Not open for further replies.