My SDS100 shipped today and arrives tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColonelMike

Premium Subscriber
I can't wait! Thanks to the Ham Station!

Nice!!! I ordered from there too so hopefully mine arrives in the next two days. I am currently training at Quantico so it would be nice to have for the drive back in a week. If not, I'll survive with my mounted 536!

Updated: just got the email from UPS!!! Delivery for tomorrow.

Last edited:

wx5uif

Premium Subscriber
What was the order number if you don't mind me asking at the ham station? I just want to see how far out mine might possibly be.

racin06

Though it's interesting that my SDS100 is shipping from South Bend, IN and not Evansville, IN. I live in the Indianapolis metro area.

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
They ship from the warehouse in South Bend. Or you would have to wait on Jeff to get the scanners then ship to you. He is shipping direct from wholesaler to you quicker shipping time.

wise871

Database Admin
Add me to the list of lucky recipients. Mine will arrive Wednesday.
Special shout-out to Jeff @ Hamstation for coming through as always. It will be nice to finally enjoy the SDS100. I'm so glad he came out of retirement for this release.

Last edited:

wise871

Database Admin
They ship from the warehouse in South Bend. Or you would have to wait on Jeff to get the scanners then ship to you. He is shipping direct from wholesaler to you quicker shipping time.

Better than waiting another week in my book.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wx5uif

Premium Subscriber
4881. Come on! Don't help that I leave for a week first thing Saturday. I'm sure it will be delivered Saturday after I leave..

mkt853

I would have bought at Ham Station like I did all my x36s, but I thought they were out of the scanner business :( Instead I'll have to wait for the scanners to be delivered to the east coast then shipped to me which is where the extra week comes from I guess.

trido

Premium Subscriber
Guy, that order number means nothing at all it just assigned by the shopping cart.
Lots of you will get tracking numbers they were picked up so late by UPS ,I never received the numbers to pass on.
I will get some of you in the AM the rest will be wed AM.Meaning some shipped today more Tuesday.
Unless you have i think it is called UPS choice? Where you sign up for free and can see all your incoming UPS shipments.
Thats how people are seeing them now.
What was the order number if you don't mind me asking at the ham station? I just want to see how far out mine might possibly be.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Ugh so jealous. I can only imagine how long it'll take to get up to the great white north vendors!

mkt853

Has anyone heard when Scanner Master might be shipping?

I would guess early next week since it takes time for the dealers to receive them, and then it’s probably another day or two before they actually ship to the customer. Many of the dealers, Scanner Master included, were saying that they would ship mid-June and that looks like a pretty accurate estimate. You really have to order from someplace that’s right next to the receiving warehouse to cut out that extra week of wait time.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
You really have to order from someplace that’s right next to the receiving warehouse to cut out that extra week of wait time.

Not if the retailer arranges to have orders shipped direct from the warehouse (hamstation, cough cough). My SDS-100 arrives tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.