Two Tone Detect 69a

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgoode

Premium Subscriber
I have tried for weeks to get a new tone set to work for me here. Its for our new EMS service there Tones are 1084.0 and 716.1 set that all up just like all my others on two separate systems I have and it never gets picked up. I installed Tone Finder and it sees the Tones for that service come in as 903 and 725 so I set the system to use those tones and again no luck getting alerted. A&B tones are set to 1 sec and 3 sec and tone tolerance is 2.0 percent. Not sure what I can do next?
Thank you in advance for any help.

DC31

Feed Provider
I have tried for weeks to get a new tone set to work for me here. Its for our new EMS service there Tones are 1084.0 and 716.1 set that all up just like all my others on two separate systems I have and it never gets picked up. I installed Tone Finder and it sees the Tones for that service come in as 903 and 725 so I set the system to use those tones and again no luck getting alerted. A&B tones are set to 1 sec and 3 sec and tone tolerance is 2.0 percent. Not sure what I can do next?
Thank you in advance for any help.
Take a look in your log file (in the logfiles directory). It may take some searching, but see if you can find their tone set. It should be five samples of the Atone followed immediately by fifteen samples of the Btone. Any hiccup in this sequence may cause a miss.

Set both your Atonelength and Btonelength to 0.6.

Set up two tone sets, one for each of the tone sets you describe above. Open up your tone tolerance to 5 or 10 % temporarily to see if that gets a decode. This may result in false alerts also.

Status
Not open for further replies.