Sentinel 2.00.05 Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

scan-pa

RRDB Admin
Database Admin
Just got an email that a new version of sentinel is now available for download.

Version 2.00.05.zip

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
I got mine when I tried to update DB and IE window popped up with download link to a new version...
here's the link..

BCDx36HPSentinel < UnidenMan4 < TWiki

2.00.02 --> 2.00.05: Adjusted some elements for better SDS100 support:
&#8226; Remove keylock option for SDS100
&#8226; Add copy customizations for the display customizer

Change log is on the above link..

Last edited:

Unforgiven_AF

Look right above your post.
Marshall KE4ZNR

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

That sneak edited in the changelog at 3:26 and I posted at 3:25 (ERRT*).

*Eastern Radio Reference Time since the posting timestamps are so far off from actual clocks. :p

allend

Premium Subscriber
Sweet. Looks like Uniden has figured out a way to update Sentinel. You try and update the database and then you have upgrade your Sentinel Software.

Nice Feature

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
I did edit/add that info while you must have been typing.. Sorry, wasn't being sneaky.. It was always on the linked page (if you'd looked there before posting) ..:lol:

It's not mentioned but...

Looks like the P25 NAC SRCH was moved to the site options level. (where it should be)

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Looks like the P25 NAC SRCH was moved to the site options level. (where it should be)

Only when Target Model is set to SDS100. If it's set to x36 you can only edit NAC at the system level. Which is the same as the previous version.

soberone14

Premium Subscriber
I updated the sentinal and still not loading the NXDN database. I will wait till Monday and see if it does after the weekly update

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
The Sentinel database does in fact include NXDN systems now. There are at 4 NXDN systems listed in Philadelpia County PA. Either you're doing something wrong, or you're looking for a system with no talkgroups submitted (which Sentinel never imports, regardless of system type).

soberone14

Premium Subscriber
I just downloaded the new sentinal and tried a database update and it says I have the latest database so it didn't update it I will wait and see.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
I just downloaded the new sentinal and tried a database update and it says I have the latest database so it didn't update it I will wait and see.

Look up Philadelphia PA in the database, and see how many NXDN systems are listed.

soberone14

Premium Subscriber
Ok I went through my scanner and I see the NXDN frequencies I missed it before I have none in my immediate area but found it.

trp2525

After updating Sentinel from version 2.00 revision 02 to the latest/newest revision 05, I noticed that I could no longer get the firmware version number from my scanner through the Sentinel software Info function. I have the target radio set to the SDS100 in the software and it simply states Firmware version x.xx. The other items in the Info box display properly and accurately.

I uninstalled Sentinel 2.00 revision 05 and then re-installed the previous revision 02 and Voila I could now get my radio's firmware version through the Sentinel software like I had been able to previously. It must be a bug in the latest revision 05 of Sentinel.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
You should reinstall Sentinel .05. The main firmware is probably displaying that way because you're running the beta. If you look, the sub-processor firmware shows 1.01.03...

Status
Not open for further replies.