DSD+ reply fails!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamtrektng

Just wanted to make everyone aware that not a lot of communication goes around with DSD+ at the moment due to lack of response times etc. Am not sure if they are continually improving the project or that they haven't the time to send each person registered about common faults or issues which imho gets delayed. I am sat here thinking whether the author and/or development team have either finished with it or just spending time with loved ones more (makes sense!)

Cheers

phyberoptics

Premium Subscriber
Just wanted to make everyone aware that not a lot of communication goes around with DSD+ at the moment due to lack of response times etc. Am not sure if they are continually improving the project or that they haven't the time to send each person registered about common faults or issues which imho gets delayed. I am sat here thinking whether the author and/or development team have either finished with it or just spending time with loved ones more (makes sense!)

Cheers

I messaged them last week and the reply came a couple of days later...no issues. Do you have a specific issue or just stating they haven’t replied to you yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.