UPMan Vacation and Issue Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Just a quick note that I'm headed to Nashville, tomorrow, for vacation. While I'm on vacation, product issues will take a back seat any time I am:
  • Learning how to play guitar better
  • Watching someone else play guitar much better than I ever will
  • Talking about guitar with people who know more than I will ever know about guitar
  • Dreaming that I had enough time to practice guitar the way I should
  • Driving to and driving back from Nashville; Guitar (Music) City
  • Sleeping off the effects of chemo

Despite being lazy and incompetent (according to one recent email to our CEO), I will continue to check in, here, and relay reports to engineers pretty much every evening (but I cannot guarantee that -- some days might be completely consumed by the above). But, my on-line time will be much less. Might have to stop by 10 or 11 pm most nights.

The proper method for reporting an issue whether or not I am on vacation continues to be to post in the forums, here. Neither emailing me directly or calling customer service is the best path. When you post, here, you can get first-line validation from other users (if no one else sees the same issue, time to start checking to be sure your service types are enabled) and I will eventually see it, if not immediately. Our engineers also watch here (they just don't post). And, beta testers will note to me in a private group if they see something they think I might have missed.

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
Take a load off and enjoy the guitar. It will allow those who have problem not reading learn how to read and discover vast valleys of forums. Heck they may discover a thing called a user manual that's rumored to be in the box. Lol.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
I thought I was running away from 911 stuff. :)

Oh, wait. Evading can get me 3 years.

CanesFan95

At least your embouchure won't get tired, you won't run out of air, and you'll always be spot-on in tune with that guitar.

tglendye

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Premium Subscriber
Enjoy your vacation. I hope you are feeling better each day!

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
I will have 2 SDS100's with me. Trade one for a Martin Fire and Ice D-45 Dreadnought. :)

mkt853

Have a nice vacation. Thanks for the hard work on the SDS100. It works great for me and has quickly become my favorite scanner. When you're back please get your minions to start working on the base/mobile version!

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
I will have 2 SDS100's with me. Trade one for a Martin Fire and Ice D-45 Dreadnought. :)

At least they are worth more than the SDS100 MAP, so you wouldn't get in trouble for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.