Franklin County P25 System

Status
Not open for further replies.

BM82557

I've noticed some talk groups that are in use but not in the RR data base -

Also 322 is encrypted quite a bit but the data base does not reflect this.

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
I've noticed some talk groups that are in use but not in the RR data base -

Also 322 is encrypted quite a bit but the data base does not reflect this.

Remember, the database only reflects the data that are submitted. If nobody tells us a talkgroup is encrypted, it won't be listed that way. Use the submission feature on the database page for stuff that needs to be changed. I noticed this post today, so I changed the listing. But, info placed in the forums may not get picked up for database changes. The best way to do that is thru the submissions option.

As for the other talkgroups, once some data can be gathered to figure out a user or the exact channel ID, make a submission and they will be added.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
TG 314 is public works--someone talking about moving gravel out of a driveway with a street sweeper.

I live in Franklin County, and haven't logged any recent traffic on any of the other talkgroups mentioned.

scan-pa

RRDB Admin
Database Admin
Were doing a full update on the Franklin p25 TRS. major updates and correction are now in progress.

Please be sure to check out the updates.

Thanks,

scan-pa

RRDB Admin
Database Admin
TG 314 is public works--someone talking about moving gravel out of a driveway with a street sweeper.

I live in Franklin County, and haven't logged any recent traffic on any of the other talkgroups mentioned.

TG 314 is Washington Twp. PW

scan-pa

RRDB Admin
Database Admin
TG ID Ranges:

??? TG's are in the range of 1-9

Law Enforcement TG are in the range of 10-99

Fire and Rescue TG's are in the 100-199 range

EMS / Medical TG's are in the 200-299 Range

PW / DES TG's are in the 300-350 Range

Inter-ops, / Local Gov / Municipality / Radio Techs TG's are in the 400-499 Range.

I know some of the LE talk-groups will need re labeling, as it is hard for anyone without access to the system to provide accurate info due to the high use of Encryption.....

we have confirmed CW PD 1, 2, 3 and there pretty sure that current tg id 13 - PD ops 3 is supposed to be labeled PD Ops 4
If anyone can please confirm this....

PD ops 4 --- 13
PD ops 5 --- 14
PD ops 6 --- 15
Law Tac 1 --- 16
Law Tac 2 --- 17
Law Tac 3 --- 18

Unconfirmed are TG 19 & 20, possible Law related Patches for Federal / State / Local Mutual Aid.

Anyone confirm tg 27 is Juvenile Probation ???

and last, TG 29 Chambersburg PD 3, should be TG 23 ?????

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fire talk-groups.... (1xx Range)

TG 109, 110, 138 and 139.. Are these shared with EMS agencies as needed or are they just labeled wrong. All EMS units use 2xx ID talk-groups.

Thank you everyone.

Last edited:

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
TGID 120 is NOT Fayetteville VFD. It is the county medical transportation service that shuttles patients between Menno Haven, Manor Care, etc. and and various hospitals and clinics. I have a bunch of audio recordings if anyone has any questions:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApJIS-l4xqPtgvkKvXmmn__nBhfLVA

I submitted a correction a few months ago, but apparently that got undone recently. :(

scan-pa

RRDB Admin
Database Admin
TGID 120 is NOT Fayetteville VFD. It is the county medical transportation service that shuttles patients between Menno Haven, Manor Care, etc. and and various hospitals and clinics. I have a bunch of audio recordings if anyone has any questions:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApJIS-l4xqPtgvkKvXmmn__nBhfLVA

I submitted a correction a few months ago, but apparently that got undone recently. :(
Jon, there are no ems agency's in the 1xx tg. All ems and medical is now in the 2xx tg range.q

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

scan-pa

RRDB Admin
Database Admin
Ok, here is the scoop. Just talked to the duty person at the station. It is labled correctly as Fayetteville Fire Company , and is used for both Fire Department Private use and as Dispatch for the fire company's private ems wc vans and amb used for for transport calls.

Hope that explains it for you Jon.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
The medical transport service accounts for >95% of the traffic on TG 120, so IMO that's how it should be labeled and service typed. Maybe call it "Fayetteville VFD Medical Transportation"? Tagging it as Fire Talk is wrong most of the time.

markandjere

Premium Subscriber
I will agree that the private channel is mostly transport related. The FD carnival is next week so maybe someone can listen in and see if there is any additional use then. If it is their private channel then I'd guess they can utilize it as they see fit.

One13Truck

Feed Provider
This is a case where I wish Uniden let us rename the Custom 1-9 listings to whatever we wanted. Being a "fire guy" that has limited care for EMS I'll list that TG 120 in my 436 and SDS 100 as a Fire Tac or one of the "multi" choices rather than Fire Talk or EMS Talk under the name "7 STATION LOCAL" or something similar.

If we were able to rename the Custom 1-9 I'd probably pick something a bit more accurate like EMS Transport or Fire Local to name it rather than have it as a Fire Tac. But if that's one of my biggest complaints with the Uniden line that's not too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.