Megahertz DMR System

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasday

https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=7096

So I drove home through Fort Worth this morning. I'm having trouble getting a good lock on the Denton site so I wanted to try the others. Site 22 is on the SW side of Fort Worth, Benbrook, White Settlement. The Fort Worth site was on the weaker side but picked up around Lake Worth as Site 22 started to drop off. Does anyone have the resources to look further into that site and see if you can find the voice channels.

As far as the Denton site, does anyone else have that problem? Even inside of Denton I can not get a decent decode with my 325p2.

jasday

So the color codes and LCNs are correct. I'm just wondering what I'm doing that's giving me the problems. The signal is dropping in and out like it will when you're dealing with P25 simulcast problems.

KE5MC

Premium Subscriber
One of the threads suggest a workaround for some systems as they fine tune the firmware mostly for the sds100. Take the system hold time from 0 seconds to 1 seconds. I’ve done that for mine and I have to say it seems to improve reception at the expense of slowing down scanning. Give it a try and see if it helps.

Mike

jason51

The frequencies and LCN’s for that system change about every 3-6 months. What is listed in the database for the Denton site is not correct. The Denton site is pretty busy, especially during the day. I pick up all sites on my 325P2 without any problems. The Ft Worth site is pretty weak and the dallas site usually overrides it, even when in ft worth. Site 22 is JPS hospital. Mostly JPS tg’s, certain other users can roam onto that site from time to time, not all users have that site programmed.
Site 21 is Parkland Hospital, mostly Parkland tg’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.