Unitrunker v2 docs

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DaveNF2G

The Unitrunker TWiki has a link to a "Utah group" version of a user guide to Unitrunker, but the placeholder page says they are migrating the site.

Does anyone have a link to solid documentation of how to use Unitrunker, hopefully covering version 2? I am having a hard time getting it to do anything and the v2 interface to my SDR dongles is somewhat confusing. For example, I can specify a number of VFOs to use when I add a receiver, but I can neither change that number later or remove the receiver (or any of its VFOs).

I also haven't figured out how to add an existing system so it can be monitored, or how to start monitoring a new control channel. I need something that can do EDACS under Windows and haven't found anything that claims that capability besides Unitrunker since the old DOS ETrunker.

D

DaveNF2G

Here is a link to a page about setting up the Radio tab in v2. This page does not appear to have a link on the main v2 page of the website, so it is impossible to find without assistance.

Unitrunker 2.0 Radio

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
That Utah user guide was written for version 1 and was on Unitrunker long before there was a version 2. Nothing in that guide pertains to version 2.

Any and all documentation for version 2 is in the Unitrunker Google group page. The link you posted above is just for the V2 main page and does not link to other things yet as the V2 site is not yet finished and I do not believe is public yet for that same reason..

D

DaveNF2G

The link I posted is for a sub-page that is not linked to the main page (yet).

D

DaveNF2G

The Unitrunker group seems to have vanished from Google Groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.