Needed: Site NAC for a few NYS P25 systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Any assistance in determining the Site NAC for the following systems/sites would be appreciated:

The usual database submission would be the preferred method of sending these in. For those of you who are shy about making submissions or posting publicly, send me a PM and your contribution will be kept confidential.

Also, feel free to verify any existing Site NAC codes we have in the database for any other P25 systems/sites. It never hurts to double check, especially now that the new Uniden SDS100 scanner is making use of the Site NAC from the database.

For those in range of these systems/sites who aren't sure how to determine a Site NAC, let us know in this thread what hardware (scanner, RTL dongle, etc.) and software (DSD+, Unitrunker, Pro96com, etc.) you have available, and we'll give you instructions.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin

w2lie

New York DB Admin
Database Admin
I'll take care of what I can of the Suffolk. I'm too far west to pick up East Hampton unless I make a trip out east.
Nassau is done.

Last edited:

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Updated list:

Thanks to everyone who assisted with this. Down to just a couple of sites now. Would be great if someone in the Jefferson County area could scope out the Fort Drum system.

DINKIN

how do I contribute?

Any assistance in determining the Site NAC for the following systems/sites would be appreciated:

The usual database submission would be the preferred method of sending these in. For those of you who are shy about making submissions or posting publicly, send me a PM and your contribution will be kept confidential.

Also, feel free to verify any existing Site NAC codes we have in the database for any other P25 systems/sites. It never hurts to double check, especially now that the new Uniden SDS100 scanner is making use of the Site NAC from the database.

For those in range of these systems/sites who aren't sure how to determine a Site NAC, let us know in this thread what hardware (scanner, RTL dongle, etc.) and software (DSD+, Unitrunker, Pro96com, etc.) you have available, and we'll give you instructions.

How do I contribute? I can't seem to send a PM so I'm a bit stuck?

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
How do I contribute? I can't seem to send a PM so I'm a bit stuck?

We've gotten all of the site NACs except for the East Hampton system (which doesn't appear to be online yet) and Fort Drum.

Normally to contribute information to the database, you navigate to the relevant county or agency or trunked system, then click on the Submit tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.