NJ POTUS visit today Bedminster

Status
Not open for further replies.

magic_lantern

its been 260.9 in the past, i haven't heard too much though wonder if it changed. when the CG helo was flying around yesterday I thought something was up so I started monitoring.

nosoup4u

Feed Provider
Was it just me or did the NJSP not make as big of deal of it this time? I didn't listen the entire time, but when I was it seemed a lot more toned down from last year.

richee2000

Communications Professional
Sea Bright NJ, Livingston NJ, Basking Ridge NJ
Air Force One landed at Morristown. There was a small brief closing of Route 24 and the main road in Florham Park where the airport is. POTUS took Marine One directly into Trump National. There were no other road closings I could hear.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

richee2000

Communications Professional
Sea Bright NJ, Livingston NJ, Basking Ridge NJ
I guess they arrived late to the party. I live in Basking Ridge a few miles from Bedminster and I'm starting to hear the rumbling of military aircraft in the air. They are too high to see with the naked eye.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Tech792

Sounds like they're just using a helicopter (BOUNCER 1) to chase TOI's on 260.9. Usually a coast guard or DHS helo. BOUNCER 1 is chasing some one now. No fighters or tankers have been airborne today.

Last edited:

Tech792

07/06/18- 1630 local- Sounds like CAP is up (or fighters were alerted) with COSMIC fighters out of ACY. Currently chasing down a small aircraft 260.9...sounding more like an alert since I don't see a tanker orbiting. Now they're talking about going to Mcguire for fuel.

Last edited:

magic_lantern

8:30 am Cosmic 1 and 2 tracking cessna along with Bouncer, Huntress talking to both of them. 260.9

There does seem to be something different as I;m getting both sides of conversation, maybe good propagation

Status
Not open for further replies.