SDS100/SDS200: UNIDEN is not interested in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

geo-fm

The response of UNEDN technical support to my query about the purchase of the SDS100 license.

Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply
Jiri xxxxx
Subject: how to buy DMR, NXDN or PROVOICE upgrade (czech republic)
JUL 30, 2018 | 10:01AM CDT
Andy replied:

Unfortunately the upgrade keys are only available for purchase through Uniden for USA and Canadian customers.
How satisfied were you with the resolution we provided today?
Poor | Fair | Good | Great
JUL 28, 2018 | 01:09AM CDT
Original message
Jiri wrote:

Hello, please ask how to buy DMR, NXDN or PROVOICE. Every time I get the error message "The address verification check on your credit card has failed. Please make sure your billing address matches the address that your credit card was issued to. everything except the state is good, I am from the Czech Republic. thank you in advance for your help
This message was sent to xxxxx@email.cz in reference to Case #: 67088.
Follow this link to view the status of your case and add additional comments:
http://kb.uniden.com/customer/portal/private/cases/67088

*Important Note on Email Sent to Multiple Recipients
If you send or reply to a message with multiple recipients, any responses to the thread may show up as part of the case history, even if those exchanges aren't directed to you. In essence, the owner of the original message also owns all communication associated with that case, regardless of who the subsequent senders and recipients are. Our suggestion is to make sure that all recipients are aware of this, and that the sending of sensitive information is avoided.

paparazzo

Feed Provider
Contact scannermaster.com
The people there are very friendly and helpful, you can purchase the keys from them

Fidgety9996

The response of UNEDN technical support to my query about the purchase of the SDS100 license.

Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply
Jiri xxxxx
Subject: how to buy DMR, NXDN or PROVOICE upgrade (czech republic)
JUL 30, 2018 | 10:01AM CDT
Andy replied:

Unfortunately the upgrade keys are only available for purchase through Uniden for USA and Canadian customers.
How satisfied were you with the resolution we provided today?
Poor | Fair | Good | Great
JUL 28, 2018 | 01:09AM CDT
Original message
Jiri wrote:

Hello, please ask how to buy DMR, NXDN or PROVOICE. Every time I get the error message "The address verification check on your credit card has failed. Please make sure your billing address matches the address that your credit card was issued to. everything except the state is good, I am from the Czech Republic. thank you in advance for your help
This message was sent to xxxxx@email.cz in reference to Case #: 67088.
Follow this link to view the status of your case and add additional comments:
http://kb.uniden.com/customer/portal/private/cases/67088

*Important Note on Email Sent to Multiple Recipients
If you send or reply to a message with multiple recipients, any responses to the thread may show up as part of the case history, even if those exchanges aren't directed to you. In essence, the owner of the original message also owns all communication associated with that case, regardless of who the subsequent senders and recipients are. Our suggestion is to make sure that all recipients are aware of this, and that the sending of sensitive information is avoided.

you can buy it without problems just state the US country, it is not verified.

Status
Not open for further replies.