Germanna Community College

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4VKF

Premium Subscriber
I have confirmed that the Fredericksburg campus is using 453.300 for security and operations. I think technically they have a Campus Police department consisting of at least one fully sworn police officer (Chief) and other DCJS trained security officers.

https://www.germanna.edu/college-police-department/

This frequency with input of 458.300 is used at the Fredericksburg campus in Spotsylvania County.

There are other frequencies used at the Culpeper and Locust Grove campuses that I have not monitored or confirmed.

The licensee is the Commonwealth of Virginia. WQOT216. Information has been submitted to the database.

N4VKF

Premium Subscriber
Germanna Community college

Found this also. 452.850 WQHH215 emergency callboxes

Fredericksburg campus

I have confirmed that the Fredericksburg campus is using 453.300 for security and operations. I think technically they have a Campus Police department consisting of at least one fully sworn police officer (Chief) and other DCJS trained security officers.

This frequency with input of 458.300 is used at the Fredericksburg campus in Spotsylvania County.

There are other frequencies used at the Culpeper and Locust Grove campuses that I have not monitored or confirmed.

The licensee is the Commonwealth of Virginia. WQOT216. Information has been submitted to the database.

N4VKF

Premium Subscriber
453.300 seems to be campus police/security for all campuses

Locust Grove
Culpeper
Stafford
Fredericksburg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

N4VKF

Premium Subscriber
Dispatch operations for all campuses is located at the Fredericksburg Campus at 10000 Germanna point drive

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

N4VKF

Premium Subscriber

The 453.300 frequency appears to be analog. There is another frequency with that callsign 453.6375 that I have not verified.

Emergency callboxes on 452.850 are in the clear but I think they may be using a mix of analog and DMR callboxes on that frequency. I am hearing a digital signal on that as well. Last night on 452.850 the callbox at Fredericksburg had a voice announcement that callbox 700 was activated because the battery was low.

The 453 MHz frequency pairs are licensed to the state and the 452 MHz frequency is licensed to the college.

N4VKF

Premium Subscriber
I have confirmed 453.6375 DCS 712 as Culpeper Campus Police and Security. The repeater simulcasts the dispatcher and mobile units on the 453.300 frequency from the Fredericksburg campus dispatch center.

Status
Not open for further replies.