Monmouth County ALS BLS on DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

rr60

Premium Subscriber
Caught Monmouth County ALS BLS DMR operations this morning on 461.550 CC11. The 2 TG's were 200 and 201.

I do not know which entity but I do believe they were associated with Monmouth Medical Center. I heard quite a number of runs.

I also think this is a single site single freq.

I am about 40 miles away so I suspect the band was open as I am no longer hearing them.

665_NJ

Scanner enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
Caught Monmouth County ALS BLS DMR operations this morning on 461.550 CC11. The 2 TG's were 200 and 201.

I do not know which entity but I do believe they were associated with Monmouth Medical Center. I heard quite a number of runs.

I am about 40 miles away so I suspect the band was open as I am no longer hearing them.

Were you able to determine which Time Slot was used 1 or 2? Thanks

W2SJW

Database Admin
Interesting, there is no one even remotely close to that area licensed for medical/hospital usage (and I even checked NY for potential users).

rr60

Premium Subscriber
I did an advanced frequency search and found very little with emission code for digital except the license of the Hatzolah in Lakewood. I suspect they may be the users and very well could be in Monmouth. If I recall BOTH TG’s were slot 1.

rr60

Premium Subscriber
Interesting, there is no one even remotely close to that area licensed for medical/hospital usage (and I even checked NY for potential users).

My bad double checked my new entry in x36. 461.450 is Hatzolah in Lakewood. In my original post I used the wrong freq.

KJamal24

Premium Subscriber

ow

Does anyone know what the TGID's are for 464.6500/464.7500 CC9/CC10 Hatzolah Jersey Shore Chapter in Monmouth County?

Status
Not open for further replies.