TRX-1 App Error Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

allandunn

While attempting to install the latest CPU update to my TRX-1, the app states it cannot find any CPU firmware or DSP firmware for that matter. Does that with two different USB cables connecting to the computer. Yet the scanner still functions properly. Is there a reset or workaround?

SCPD

QRT
Press and hold in Menu and turn the scanner on then apply the update (you can get the updates mailed to you via Whistler, just call em) or look on their page and select your model.

gvodvarka

Check in Device Manager that the driver for the scanner's COM port is install correctly.

I am having a driver problem. When I plug the scanner into the USB port windows makes it usual sound and com 5 appears. When I try to set the clock no serial connection. I did try to update the driver but the signing issue would not let me. Help

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
I am having a driver problem. When I plug the scanner into the USB port windows makes it usual sound and com 5 appears. When I try to set the clock no serial connection. I did try to update the driver but the signing issue would not let me. Help

Uninstall and delete the current driver, go to whistlergroup.com and down the latest installer.

BrianG61UK

I think I fixed that situation on Windows 7 by uninstalling the COM port driver and telling Device Manager to re-detect the hardware. Changing the COM number might also help.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.