Buncombe County v.h.f.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaFive

I have not been following closely, or even monitoring much lately, but I have seen a question arise every now and then, "Is Buncombe County still using V.H.F.?? This morning 154.8150 is active for the F.D. It is KDC300 multi site. Enjoy.

For that matter, Henderson County v.h.f. is also active for the F.D. this morning at 155.2650, KKC947, multi site..

Last edited:

AJIComm1

I have not been following closely, or even monitoring much lately, but I have seen a question arise every now and then, "Is Buncombe County still using V.H.F.?? This morning 154.8150 is active for the F.D. It is KDC300 multi site. Enjoy.

For that matter, Henderson County v.h.f. is also active for the F.D. this morning at 155.2650, KKC947, multi site..
Buncombe has their VHF frequencies crosspatched with their 700Mhz system. 154.8150 is patched with 4002-Fire Alert and 155.6100 is patched with 4001-Fire Disp

As for Henderson Co I have not been able to pick up any Traffic on their VHF from my location in Western Buncombe Co

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

trumpetman

Database Admin
VHF Buncombe Fire Med is no longer being patched to the 700 system, unsure if that's intentional or the simulcast is having issues. Fire paging and fire comm are still patched as stated above.

Henderson EMS is on 155.265 and Henderson Fire is on 154.430. See the database for further, it is accurate for both counties.

nated1992

All of the buncombe county fire department VHF frequencies are still active as back ups, To my knowledge no one has discontinued or taken down their private VHF channels you may rarely to never here anyone on them unless the 700 system is down, and their repeater is used. There are also a specific set of viper channels available in buncombe as well.

Fire paging on the VHF should remain available unless advances in toning come through, Pagers and station alert systems and some equipment on the trucks are activated by the tones set.

AlphaFive

Buncombe v.h.f.

Sounds like all is well, and not much has changed in the several months or so since I spent time in the 150 Mhz. neighborhood. Thanks for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.