Edgecombe Community College program MCI drill

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
The plans for the Mass Causality Incident (MCI) Drill at Edgecombe Comm. College have been finalized. There have been some major changes from the original plans but the date is still the same. The basic information will be as followed.

· Date: August 24, 2018

· Time: 18:00 thru Midnight

o 2009 West Wilson Street, Tarboro 27886

· Services needed: fixed stations at command post, Mock Hospital, and personnel to provide communications with ground crews.

· Additional Needs for HAM Training: HF equipment for passing emergency traffic and fox hunting equipment for fox hunt if personnel staffing allow.

With the new changes to the drill remember this incident will last past light hours so remember to bring lights to you will be able to see in the dark. At this time I am working on setting up an online signup sheet so I can get a feel for how many people are planning on attending.

There is an online sign up for this event. Please if you plan on coming please sign up if you can. However if you decide to come last minute that’s okay also. As they say “the more, the marrier”

The sign up can be found by going to: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/60B084AAEAB2BA7FA7-edgecombe

when signing up please include the equipment you are able to bring, go box, HT mobiles with mag mount antennas ect.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

zapman987

Premium Subscriber
What if any agency is coordinating the ham effort? What agency is coordinating the overall drill? Is this being run under an ICS model or some structure to be decided day of? Is a rehab station being run/setup?

Sorry for all the questions, I do these drills regularly (credentialed first responder), and I've seen some really good ones go bad due to lack of following well-established models, which I've learned some groups do not use.

Will have to check calendar with SO, but might make the drive out after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.