Middlesex county p25p2 freq ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdsxfire

EDBM
Does the system use all of the frequencies listed on the DB randomly or do they have a hierarchy? Will it only use the 800s if the system is that busy and all the 700s are in use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KC2ZHY

Feed Provider
Does the system use all of the frequencies listed on the DB randomly or do they have a hierarchy? Will it only use the 800s if the system is that busy and all the 700s are in use?

As far as I can tell, the 700s are the only ones being utilized at this time. If the 800s are listed, it would surely only be for overflow.

I am in the process of updating my MedCentral feed to include the P25 system. Hopefully, this will give us better insight in the near-future.

mdsxfire

EDBM
As far as I can tell, the 700s are the only ones being utilized at this time. If the 800s are listed, it would surely only be for overflow.

I am in the process of updating my MedCentral feed to include the P25 system. Hopefully, this will give us better insight in the near-future.

That’s what I was thinking, one of the downsides to the G5 as far as diagnostics I can’t see what freq each TG lands on only the CC

Status
Not open for further replies.