AOR DV10 w/ SanDISk Extreme Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
32GB Extreme Plus UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) will locked up the AOR DV10 (Firmware 1807A 2018/07/13)
after RESTORING A BACKUP i.e Search bank or Mem bank or CH !!!
Copy the files to original card and the trouble is gone.

F5HPE

This locked up can be due to how you have format the SD card first. This why AOR use to recommend to properly format the SD card.

SCPD

QRT
This locked up can be due to how you have format the SD card first. This why AOR use to recommend to properly format the SD card.
Works in Uniden BCD436HP, SDS100 and AOR DV1
Also noted that 32GB sandisk Ultra works in the AOR DV10 [/U]

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
I downloaded the SD Memory Card Formatter 5.0 for SD/SDHC/SDXC and now the 32GB Extreme Plus UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)
(RESTORING A BACKUP) works with the AOR DV10 (Firmware 1807A 2018/07/13)
i.e Search bank or Mem bank or CH

https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/

The same PRECAUTION
"If you use used SD/SDHC card, be sure to format the SD/SDHC card with appropriate SD card formatter, since the Windows formatter may cause incompatible format to the AR-DV10 in some case"
should be added to the AR-DV10 FIRMWARE (SYSTEM) UPDATES and the ARdataEditor:Help web page. (AR DATA EDITOR)

Last edited:

F5HPE

I downloaded the SD Memory Card Formatter 5.0 for SD/SDHC/SDXC and now the 32GB Extreme Plus UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)
(RESTORING A BACKUP) works with the AOR DV10 (Firmware 1807A 2018/07/13)
i.e Search bank or Mem bank or CH

https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/

The same PRECAUTION
"If you use used SD/SDHC card, be sure to format the SD/SDHC card with appropriate SD card formatter, since the Windows formatter may cause incompatible format to the AR-DV10 in some case"
should be added to the AR-DV10 FIRMWARE (SYSTEM) UPDATES and the ARdataEditor:Help web page. (AR DATA EDITOR)

This is what I have ever recommended to the guy who are using my apps.

SCPD

QRT
Now the 32GB Extreme Plus UHS Speed Class 3 lock up when the AOR DV10 was writing a Mem bank
Going back to original 8 GB SD card UGHH

c0ne

Report it to AOR maybe its just another bug among the many it already has to be fixed.

billybob

Premium Subscriber
My DV10 was locking up all the time until I properly formatted. Glad to see you got it fixed.

F5HPE

Properly format your SD card first

My DV10 was locking up all the time until I properly formatted. Glad to see you got it fixed.

Billybob, this is just what I explained few days ago. As soon as the SD card is properly formated, the DV10 works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.