Going Offline For A While

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Due to some personal issues, I am going to have to take a break from my scanner modding gig, and from being online in general.

Effective immediately, I will not be accepting any new business for scanner modding. I expect to be able to complete scanner mods that have already been paid for and shipped to me.

I have a few rechargeable GPS units and SDS100 BNC adapters left, but you'll need to email me (jonwienke@gmail.com) to confirm availability before ordering.

Any orders placed that I am not able to fulfill will be refunded in full.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

I expect to be back eventually, but I don't know exactly when. :(

It's been fun.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Due to some personal issues, I am going to have to take a break from my scanner modding gig, and from being online in general.

Effective immediately, I will not be accepting any new business for scanner modding. I expect to be able to complete scanner mods that have already been paid for and shipped to me.

I have a few rechargeable GPS units and SDS100 BNC adapters left, but you'll need to email me (jonwienke@gmail.com) to confirm availability before ordering.

It's been fun.

Hope all is okay and we'll see you again, I've enjoyed your input and posts. Thanks for all your contributions.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
You're welcome, and I expect to be back eventually. I just don't know exactly when.

vpasq

Jon, I sure hope all is okay and will quickly pass, as I have found you to be such a fountain of wisdom on the forum (and I am sure I am not alone). As such, your absence will be sorely missed, with hopes for a return sooner, rather than later. Best regards to a real forum friend!

KK4JUG

Premium Subscriber
Jon, I sure hope all is okay and will quickly pass, as I have found you to be such a fountain of wisdom on the forum (and I am sure I am not alone). As such, your absence will be sorely missed, with hopes for a return sooner, rather than later. Best regards to a real forum friend!

I could not have put it any better.

Good luck, Jon.

MtnBiker2005

Premium Subscriber
Packing and moving to Texas to work at Uniden to help with the GPS project ;)

Post #20 on the other thread ;)

Motion on the floor to assign a body to study the feasibility of Uniden hiring Jon officially and giving him a staff of one other soul. Then setting up a small shop and supply chain as well as tools to accomplish the aforementioned application in mass numbers. Said department of internal GPSism to be directly under Paul Optiz for study of this for future models.
http://forums.radioreference.com/uniden-tavern/375331-what-were-you-thinking-uniden.html#post2983384

Ubbe

You will be missed.
I hope everything eventually settles down and turns out okay for you so that you can be back in a near future.

/Ubbe

jasonhouk

Best wishes Jon. I for one have learnt a lot from you and hope to continue in the near future.

Houk

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

mharris

Premium Subscriber
Best wishes Jon. I for one have learnt a lot from you and hope to continue in the near future.

Houk

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I concur with Jason's comments; I've learned a lot from your posts. Hopefully the dust settles for you soon.

Be well my friend.

Matt

spotsyrick

Take care Jon and best wishes, thank you for all your help and the support you provide to us all.

DSC45

Premium Subscriber

It's been fun.

Jon, I also hope you’re allright. Really appreciate all your help. God speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.