Pro-106: 6:31

Status
Not open for further replies.

snydman711

After many years of getting my scanner knowledge free from this site, I have paid for a premium subscription to ask a question. I have a pro-106 and have upgraded the software to 2.1. I entered the new control channels and have my talk group back, I get programed leds, agency tags, everything works normal. I just don't get audio. Any help?

rbrtklamp2

Premium Subscriber
They may have gone encrypted. Or possibly your scanners speaker has died have you tried listening to the weather channels to make sure your scanner is working properly?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

mule1075

Feed Provider
After many years of getting my scanner knowledge free from this site, I have paid for a premium subscription to ask a question. I have a pro-106 and have upgraded the software to 2.1. I entered the new control channels and have my talk group back, I get programed leds, agency tags, everything works normal. I just don't get audio. Any help?
A location would help. Also you did not need to pay for a premium subscription to post in the forums.

hill

Premium Subscriber
What is 6:31 in the title of this post?

It helps the users on this forum to have a better title on your post which more describes your comments or issue, so we know if it is something we will look at or be interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.