Feeds down again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kgowen44

Feed Provider
I believe feeds may of dropped again for a few moments.. I received the "RR Notify" message and the top listeners feed was at a low 162 when normally its over 500 (Chicago or Cleveland) Anyone else? Not complaining, just troubleshooting and making sure my stuff is good

kgowen44

Feed Provider
Yep :) Normally when this happens, its my ISP, but does not seem to be the case sometimes.. I knew when I saw the highest listener counts at like 150, something was wrong. When its down, I am not able to go into the feed and send in a ticket since the system automatically remove my premium subscription with the feeds go down.

ecarvalho

happens all the time...
probably never be fixed
I actually gave up on the topic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kgowen44

Feed Provider
Actually its not all the time. I have gone quite awhile with no issues. I realize that stuff happens and we are dealing with technology Remember, allot goes into these feeds besides servers. There upstream, backbones, end users, DNS, etc that can cause issues All in all, I love this site and will continue to support it as much as possible. Just like anyone else though, when things happen I go through the process of elimination :)

thinder

Feed Provider
feeds down

Just think. Someday this technology will be driving your car down the hi-way at 70 mph... YIKES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.