Great places to buy sds100

Status
Not open for further replies.

vocoder

I thought there were quite a bit of the bad experiences with the purchase of the sds100 being posted.
So i thought i would start a sds100 positive, fast shipping, and trouble-free buying experience, posting.

My family, friends, and i had trouble-free purchasing of the sds100 at the following:

MTC-Main Trading Company, Texas. Had a very friendly phone experience here with questions about a sds100 order that we entered wrong. Was corrected on the spot and updated email sent out.
---trouble-free

FactoryOutletStore .com
---trouble-free

Webtron-x@Ebay
---trouble-free

Scanner Master
---trouble-free

EffinghamRadioRepair@Ebay
---trouble-free

73, john

Last edited:

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987
I thought there were quite a bit of the bad experiences with the purchase of the sds100 being posted.
So i thought i would start a sds100 positive, fast shipping, and trouble-free buying experience, posting.

My family, friends, and i had trouble-free purchasing of the sds100 at the following:

MTC-Main Trading Company, Texas. Had a very friendly phone experience here with questions about a sds100 order that we entered wrong. Was corrected on the spot and updated email sent out.
---trouble-free

FactoryOutletStore .com
---trouble-free

Webtron-x@Ebay
---trouble-free

Scanner Master
---trouble-free

EffinghamRadioRepair@Ebay
---trouble-free

73, john

Bought my SDS100 from MTC. Yep, great company to do business with. :)

Will be buying a dual band mobile amateur radio sometime in the next month or so. I'll probably be buying it from MTC as well.

:)

belvdr

No longer interested in living
I had no issue buying from webtron-x on Amazon. You should add The Ham Station as well. I've heard nothing but great reports about Jeff.

weathermedic

Premium Subscriber
Bought mine from Bearcat Warehouse. Even arrived a day earlier then promised.

vocoder

I will be ordering some ham equipment from mtc too, because of the fast shipping and customer service

KK4JUG

Premium Subscriber
Ham radio outlet. No issues, free shipping, no tax.

A word of caution: they have several stores throughout the country. I think they have to charge tax for those states they do business in regardless of the store it's shipped from.

I've bought ham-related stuff from them and they're good to do business with, though.

SquierStrat

Amazon is charging taxes now that the new tax laws went into effect.

If you buy directly from Amazon, you will get charged tax.. However there are thousands of sellers on amazon.com, that dont charge tax and offer free shipping

This might be tricky for some, but every now and then ebay will notify me that EVERYTHING on their site is 15% off (with a special promotional code) . If you get to it soon enough, theres usually an sds 100 available from someone you can get for much less than $650. (yes, even after that webtron x incident)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.