Plainfield Ill feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOCCERCOACH

Premium Subscriber
I was hoping someone might be able to put me in the right direction to listen to Plainfield Fire Dept and or area fire depts. Not sure if there is a live feed on broadcastify. I would like to listen to that area. Any help would be appreciated. Not from the area but have family there.

Mike

SOCCERCOACH

Premium Subscriber
plainfield Ill

yes thank you i did look there didnt see anything that said Plainfield. Thank you for your help

Mike

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Plainfield FD is a part of "WESCOM" Communications, they use Starcom T113 TG33946=North and TG33950=South dispatch...There still simulcasting on VHF also on 154.8525 and 154.7475....

SOCCERCOACH

Premium Subscriber
Thank you I will bring up those 2 scanners are they on that with other fire depts or is it just Plainfield? I'm in Boston so not familiar with radio operations in that Aurora, Plainfield, Montgomery, Joliet area but would like to listen in.

Mike

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Its ironic "SOCCERCOACH" , I live 8 miles south of Plainfield...My wife has relatives in "West Bridgewater and Avon MA and Plymouth...I was just there for a visit last year and brought my Uniden 346 H/H .…..I should have looked you up,,,LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.