Del City Live Feed is Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I have took the opportunity to apply for a feed for Del City, Oklahoma. The feed is live at Broadcastify. Check your mobile scanner apps and browsers to help me test it. Let's keep the suburbs on the air. I wiosh to see others stream Midwest City with us in the Oklahoma County section of Broadcastify.

To fill you in on the setup, it is 2 RTL-SDR dongles with both 0.5ppm TCXO's, Two 850mhz antennas. Trunk88 is the decoder for Control Channel and Voice. There are times we hear faint simulcast distortion. Most times it is clear as a bell. The Low Speed Data (300baud) rumbling sound has been filtered out 95%.

Del City is a small city but don't let size fool you. Don't even let the periods of silence fool you neither. That little town's PD does get busy!

Please enjoy listening to Del City on your mobile phones, tablets, and computers.

plaws

Premium Subscriber
To fill you in on the setup, it is 2 RTL-SDR dongles with both 0.5ppm TCXO's, Two 850mhz antennas. Trunk88 is the decoder for Control Channel and Voice. There are times we hear faint simulcast distortion. Most times it is clear as a bell. The Low Speed Data (300baud) rumbling sound has been filtered out 95%.

There isn't a wow smiley but if there was, I'd totally put it here. Nice setup.

Care to do a little Youtube vid on how it all functions? (if your radio room is like mine, you can just narrow the focus to show the gear and not the whole room :) )

dward42586

Premium Subscriber
Del City

Fantastic. Thanks so much for your stream. I was a reserve officer in Del City many years ago. I've always wished someone would stream them. I am listening now and it's a good stream.

SCPD

QRT
There isn't a wow smiley but if there was, I'd totally put it here. Nice setup.

Care to do a little Youtube vid on how it all functions? (if your radio room is like mine, you can just narrow the focus to show the gear and not the whole room :) )

Thanks, plaws. I might one day. For now here is Trunk88 in action in the image.

Fantastic. Thanks so much for your stream. I was a reserve officer in Del City many years ago. I've always wished someone would stream them. I am listening now and it's a good stream.

Thanks, dward42586. I am happy you're enjoying it.

Attachments

• -2018-sep-12-002.jpg
    -2018-sep-12-002.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
Just a short update. The antenna was in a bad spot. I moved it till I found a full quieting spot. It should sound clearer now.

S

simpilo

Hey guys and gals. I made a mistake. I explained in another forum post. My apologize. Give it time to come back. I asked to add Nichols Hills PD for times Del City PD has long periods of silence. I pretty much lost the Del City PD feed.

My Apologize!
simpilo

Status
Not open for further replies.