Firmware 1.25.00 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Release Notes:
1. Fixed freezing issue over 1000 sessions (sub folders) in user recording mode. This might also affect the reboot issue.
2. Support decoding for Late Entry code of CapMax.
3. Modified operations of LCN Finder for CapMax.
4. Modified DMR TGID validation method.

http://info.uniden.com/twiki/pub/PartnerWeb/Firmware/BCDx36HP_V1_25_00.zip

To apply:

1. Connect the scanner in Mass Storage mode.
2. Unzip the above linked file and copy the appropriate version to the scanner's \BCDx36HP\firmware folder.
3. Disconnect the scanner from the PC.

simmsrep

Premium Subscriber
I think this is correct for the x36 models. I just updated my 436 and it shows version 1.25.00. Working great so far.

scan-pa

RRDB Admin
Database Admin
Thanks again Paul for another Friday FW update.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

garys

Premium Subscriber
Thanks, it's a rainy, crappy day and I have nothing to do. Or did.

vocoder

Dmr seems to be working better with the new firmware! Thanks
Cheers- i'm going to have some cold 3 floyds zombie dust beer and break in the new firmware

K4EET

Chaplain
Did ColdnFrosty get everything squared away?

Paul (UPMan), thanks for the Friday update. Installed firmware v1.25.00 Public Beta to my BCD536HP and working. Will be spending a considerable amount of time today scanning.

Thanks for all you do for the community, Paul. Have a great weekend!

73, Dave K4EET

woodpecker

DMR seems good but in search mode on some systems slot1/2 flashes but its not showing the color code.

kruser

Premium Subscriber
I've been running this new version on two 536 and one 436 models and no issues since shortly after it was posted.
I don't have any very active CapMax systems to test for the items mentioned in the changelog that UPMan posted but regular DMR seems fine. I can't say DMR is better than previous versions though.
I guess the main thing is nothing seems to have been broken with this version!

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Release Notes:
1. Fixed freezing issue over 1000 sessions (sub folders) in user recording mode. This might also affect the reboot issue. Will update when I fill the recordings up. (Thank you for looking into this issue)
2. None to Test
3. None to Test
4. Modified DMR TGID validation method. (Can you elaborate?)

For all those that complain about this "doesn't work/that doesn't work" I refer you to #1. Sending debug files will get your issue noticed and hopefully resolved. I submitted debug files for issue #1 a few weeks ago, which I suspected was being evaluated. Recordings/programming was placed into a zip file and sent. Their could have been others that have done the same thing, but this is the best method that works and get's into the right hands.

Early report: No degradation from previous version. Phase 2 UID capture is still not 100%, I know this wasn't mentioned in release notes, but would like to see it addressed in the future. All other digital formats have 100% UID capture. Signal strength is not an issue.

Last night and early this morning I've been monitoring my local MotoTRBO and NXDN trunking systems and have no issues to report. All and all well done!

Last edited:

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Did anyone notice this firmware does NOT show P25, Link, or DAT? Not that it is a big deal but hey I kinda miss it.

Edit:

OK I didn't pay attention that the scanner was in 3 line mode. It displays with 3 line mode off.

Last edited:

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I'm using the new fw. Anyone notice on dmr conv. the audio is not there when it sees tg & uid? It drops here there.

Status
Not open for further replies.