Charlotte NC USAI - Error in DB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancrosoft

I do a lot of listening to the CLT USAI System. In the DB there are 2 talk groups for CMPD Animal Control. I am pretty sure that the traffic I hear on there is not animal control. Not sure what the correct one is but wanted to report it somehow.

https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=6561

1779 6f3 D CMPD ACO Disp Animal Control Dispatch Law Dispatch
1781 6f5 D CMPD ACO Conf Animal Control Conference Law Talk

Will keep monitoring to see if I can figure out what division it is.

troymail

Silent Key
It's not uncommon for some things to be submitted to the database incorrectly. This can occur for various reasons including a good faith effort by a user trying to help others out but not quite getting it right. It happens.

After monitoring for a bit to be sure, if you feel strongly that the information is incorrect, submit an update with your observations. Given the DB admin would be asked to change something already in the database, you'll want to include a sentence or two about how confident you are that the information (change) you are submitting is correct.

trumpetman

Database Admin
These talk groups are still correct. Animal Care & Control is frequently patched with another division so you will hear regular law enforcement calls going out with the occasional animal related call occasionally mixed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.