SDS-100 Close Call Recording/Logging

Status
Not open for further replies.

mancow

Database Admin
I don't have the radio handy right now but can anyone tell me if I am in close call only and have the unit set to record will it record all hits and allow them to be played back?

b52hbuff

Thanks. I will do some testing tonight to see how well it works.

I have enabled recording and close call and can confirm that you can record close call hits and play them back later.

My HP-1 was my newest scanner before I bought my SDS100, so I sat out the 436. But from what I can tell, the UI side of the radios seem pretty comparable. I understand the SDS100 is an upgrade to the 436 with it's Software Defined Radio/Tuner and the color display, but I'll bet there is a lot of shared code between the devices.

mancow

Database Admin
I have enabled recording and close call and can confirm that you can record close call hits and play them back later.

My HP-1 was my newest scanner before I bought my SDS100, so I sat out the 436. But from what I can tell, the UI side of the radios seem pretty comparable. I understand the SDS100 is an upgrade to the 436 with it's Software Defined Radio/Tuner and the color display, but I'll bet there is a lot of shared code between the devices.

Excellent, just what I needed to know. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.