Unknown frequency in Daytona Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadcall

I have discovered a new frequency for the Daytona Beach area. Here is the information. It is DMR.

Talkgroup 1
Color Code 9

I could not find a listing for this on either Radio Reference or the Digital Frequency Search. I believe it might be Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center but it is not used that much so cannot really figure it out by the context of the transmissions. The hospital has several DMR frequencies which are listed in the DB. I am not sure if this is a new one or not.

If anyone knows who this belongs too please post your results. Once it is confirmed I will submit it to the DB.

dlwtrunked

Premium Subscriber
I have discovered a new frequency for the Daytona Beach area. Here is the information. It is DMR.

Talkgroup 1
Color Code 9

I could not find a listing for this on either Radio Reference or the Digital Frequency Search. I believe it might be Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center but it is not used that much so cannot really figure it out by the context of the transmissions. The hospital has several DMR frequencies which are listed in the DB. I am not sure if this is a new one or not.

If anyone knows who this belongs too please post your results. Once it is confirmed I will submit it to the DB.

Frequency is licensed to Memorial Hospital West Volusia DBA Florida.

shadcall

Frequency is licensed to Memorial Hospital West Volusia DBA Florida.

Where did you find that information? Also it is coming in as loud and clear as the other DMR frequencies for Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center in Ormond. I guess it is possible that it is licensed for Memorial West Volusia but used by Ormond. As loud as it comes in I'm not sure something in West Volusia would even reach me.

shadcall

I found this frequency on a search. It is a strong signal and sounds like the other DMR radios at Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center in Ormond Beach. I am assuming these are low powered radios as they are only for in hospital use (or on the campus). A couple weeks ago it was announced that all nurses should bring their radios somewhere for reprogramming. I'm not sure if that is related to this or not. Perhaps a new frequency was added? The transmissions are short. Still a mystery to me.

Last edited:

shadcall

I think I have solved the mystery. Just a little bit ago someone indicated a "bathroom call light" was on in a particular room. I am sure now it is Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center in Ormond Beach due to the context of that transmission and the strength of the signal (I live very close to the hospital).

Status
Not open for further replies.