TRX-1: DMR & Analog on same frequency...

Status
Not open for further replies.

highmaster2

Premium Subscriber
If I missed an answer to this somewhere I apologize.

Can I program a specific conventional frequency to only receive analog and ignore digital transmissions?

Thanks for any assistance.

racingfan360

If the analogue frequency uses a CTCSS tone or DCS code, then the answer is yes. Set Mode to FM, Tone to the CTCSS/DCS tone in use, Tone Type to CTCSS or DCS as appropriate. If it doesn't use a tone/code, you can set it to receive just analogue but unfortunately you will also hear the raw digital noise (it wont decode it).

Whistler TRX-1 Trunking WildCard TGID L/O or SKIP

Hi All
Apologizes for the questions, but I been setting up a Trunking Wildcard recently and I am trying to "Skip or Lockout" a single TGID which is Encrypted and I would like to Skip or L/O that Encrypted TGID only, and continue scanning that WildCard without L/O this Trunking Wildcard (hope this make sense). I tried Skip & L/O and the WildCard goes quiet and when I look at this WildCard channel it shows the L/O or Skip enabled. Help & Thanks !

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Hi All
Apologizes for the questions, but I been setting up a Trunking Wildcard recently and I am trying to "Skip or Lockout" a single TGID which is Encrypted and I would like to Skip or L/O that Encrypted TGID only, and continue scanning that WildCard without L/O this Trunking Wildcard (hope this make sense). I tried Skip & L/O and the WildCard goes quiet and when I look at this WildCard channel it shows the L/O or Skip enabled. Help & Thanks !

Add the Talkgroup you don't want to the system and lock it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.