NJSP south towers

Status
Not open for further replies.

habfleet

Premium Subscriber
Does anybody know if the State police are having issues with their Millville tower and surrounding area .I had sent out by BCD436HP for repairs . Now that I got it back reception is terrible . I llive in Burlington Co. troop C receiving good . My business is in Millville and troop A reception is now poor. Just putting it out there before I send scanner back to Uniden and they have it forever. Thanks for any info !!

Skypilot007

Premium Subscriber
I travel from Burlington county to Gloucester county daily and I have not noticed anything out of the ordinary. There are numerous poor coverage areas along my route but that has been the norm for a long time. Do you have an external antenna you can try?

habfleet

Premium Subscriber
Yes and I am more to thee east side of the state. Im approx one mile from the NJSP tower in Millville

kennyloatman

Premium Subscriber
If your in the area of RT 55 in Millville it is a poor coverage area unless you use the IR (listed in DB as Buena) . It Seems to be the strongest around MP 32 on RT 55. Otherwise Troop A has been really good lately.

habfleet

Premium Subscriber
OK Thanks I will try that. My issue was my reception was great until I sent my scanner out for repairs . That is why I was checking to see if they were working on the towers down here . If not will send back to Uniden

Status
Not open for further replies.