Some DMR frequencies not decoded by ARDV10

Status
Not open for further replies.

grosminet

I have one Taxi network with 3 frequencies . ARDV10 can decode color code and the fact it is DMR by no sound . Upload voice is a genaral talkgroup and download (Central to cars ) is in individual call .

MD380 /DSD+ are decoding this netwoek without any problem .

Some have the same problem ?

F5HPE

I have one Taxi network with 3 frequencies . ARDV10 can decode color code and the fact it is DMR by no sound . Upload voice is a genaral talkgroup and download (Central to cars ) is in individual call .

MD380 /DSD+ are decoding this netwoek without any problem .

Some have the same problem ?

Can you send us a screen shoot about your DSD+ setting?
Did you tried to record IQ onto your SD card and played it on your DSD+?
Cheers

grosminet

Hello

Dsd + is set as normal DMR no more .MD 380 is set with frequeny and color code

IQ recorded from ARDV10 is decoded as dPMR !!!! (IQ is never working for me in DMR, TETRA , NXDN )

RTL SDR on this frequency with DSD + output is working fine

Last edited:

F5HPE

Hello

Dsd + is set as normal DMR no more .MD 380 is set with frequeny and color code

IQ recorded from ARDV10 is decoded as dPMR !!!! (IQ is never working for me in DMR, TETRA , NXDN )

RTL SDR on this frequency with DSD + output is working fine

OK, So I guess what's happen !
Just need to confirm my suspition
Can you send me a copy of your IQ file for analysis by email?

grosminet

In fact none of DMR frequencies are decoded on my ARDV10 ...

I went back to previous firmware with same problem . I made a ful reset of ARDV10 . ARDV10 don't recognize it is DMR , only color code is displayed

Last edited:

F5HPE

Do not hesitate to send me one file. I will let you know where the trouble is.

grosminet

I found it ............................
in DIGI CONF , I switch OFF the color code dislay

It is decoding again ..

--some bad words ---

grosminet

setting DMR color at ON prevent the ARDV10 to decode DMR . Switching to OFF : decoding DMR and display the color code .Wainting for the next 2021 firmware with nxdn9600 6.25 and 3.125 filter for nxdn ,
and all troubles solved, we talk here ....

woodpecker

setting DMR color at ON prevent the ARDV10 to decode DMR . Switching to OFF : decoding DMR and display the color code .Wainting for the next 2021 firmware with nxdn9600 6.25 and 3.125 filter for nxdn ,
and all troubles solved, we talk here ....

If you don't set the correct color code it won't decode with color set to on.

The main problems with the DV10, like the drifting frequency cannot be fixed in firmware and requires a hardware redesign.

Ubbe

Isn't it suspicious that recorded IQ files cannot be decoded properly in DSD+ ? It has nothing to do with color codes or anything else, just the quality of the file that the receiver produces.

/Ubbe

woodpecker

Isn't it suspicious that recorded IQ files cannot be decoded properly in DSD+ ? It has nothing to do with color codes or anything else, just the quality of the file that the receiver produces.

/Ubbe

The I/Q file is very noisy, whats really crazy is AOR adding "features" like this before addressing the 2 major issues, frequency error/drift and remote commands.

The latest attempt at botching the drift is the most ridculous thing I've ever seen, continually jumping the PLL_REF and OFFSET around with a mickey mouse calculation based on data from the cpu temperature sensor, in SSB mode it warbles like dying bird and is still off frequency and drifting, great job AOR!

Status
Not open for further replies.