Canton/Stark County programming in g5

Status
Not open for further replies.

amys17

Premium Subscriber
Getting a Unication G5 delivered soon. I know this system is slowly being replaced by MARCS, but is there any way to program it into the G5. I am not sure what to put for WACN and sites. I'm new to programming and have researched this and not sure if it's possible as it is a Motorola Type II smartzone system that is analog and APCO-25.

thanks.

Getting a Unication G5 delivered soon. I know this system is slowly being replaced by MARCS, but is there any way to program it into the G5. I am not sure what to put for WACN and sites. I'm new to programming and have researched this and not sure if it's possible as it is a Motorola Type II smartzone system that is analog and APCO-25.

thanks.

PM Sent

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin

No, it's not possible; the G5 will not track a Motorola Smartnet system, only P25.

For the folks who send private messages in response to questions like this, please post your response in the forum so that others may learn from your hints and tips. The whole point of these forums is the exchange of information, and the answer to the gentleman's question isn't exactly a big secret.

Last edited:
No, it's not possible; the G5 will not track a Motorola Smartnet system, only P25.

For the folks who send private messages in response to questions like this, please post your response in the forum so that others may learn from your hints and tips.

i did that so i don't keep going to the dog house

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
i did that so i don't keep going to the dog house

If you have a legitimate response to a question which doesn't advocate breaking the law, or break the RR rules, there's no reason you should go to the doghouse.

not to worry i'll just read the posts and not submit info anymore i get tired of what and how i try to help is breaking the RR Rules .thanks Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.