Edmonton Alberta and area frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

newfie5150

Anyone know where I can get a printable version of Edmonton Albert and area frequencies?

K4EET

Chaplain
newfie5150,

You can see all of the information by left-clicking here. But I too would recommend becoming a Premium Subscriber like mciupa stated which will allow you to download/print the frequencies as well as other things highlighted here.

Finally, Welcome to Radio Reference!

Cheers! Dave

newfie5150

Yes I see that now that you need to be a premium subscriber in order to get a printable list thanks for the infom

newfie5150

Yes I see that now that you need to be premium subscriber for that I might consider im just looking for a printable version of the frequencies thanks

newfie5150

Yes it would be great if a member could send me all the frequencies in the pdf file and csv file .thanks for you input

K4EET

Chaplain
Yes it would be great if a member could send me all the frequencies in the pdf file and csv file .thanks for you input

You would be better off by becoming a Premium Subscriber. Then when changes occur to the frequency list(s) that you are following, they will be highlighted so you will know to update what you have. Besides, a Premium Subscription can be had for as little as $7.50 USD. So go ahead, give the Premium Subscription a try and see how good it is with respect to the features that will be added to your Radio Reference experience as shown here.

Cheers! Dave

Ubbe

You would be better off by becoming a Premium Subscriber. Then when changes occur to the frequency list(s) that you are following, they will be highlighted so you will know to update what you have.

It relies on that somebody else in your area are montoring your systems and analyze it to get any updates and he has to be a member of RR and make the trouble to report the changes and he gets no benefits for doing so. So don't count on it.

/Ubbe

newfie5150

Ok I became a premium member but can’t seem to find all the frequencies in one pdf file just all sub categories not exactly what I was looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.