Proscan 30 day trial glitch???

Status
Not open for further replies.

saboken

Premium Subscriber
I started using proscan a few days ago and really like it i plan on buying it next month (the cost of my 536 set me back a bit) something I noticed was the trial counter isn't counting down? It's been running for 3 + days and still says I have 30 days left? The pop-up nag is still there it comes back on a regular interval with the 30 day warning! I don't know if this is a W10 glitch? I have tried it in the past on older computers! I am not trying to get something for nothing and hope the developer reads this post or they could be loosing a lot of money! (I was involved in software development in the day and know how it is)

Last edited:

mymman

Premium Subscriber
I'm having just the opposite: I downloaded the trial version and but I ran into problems trying to program my SDS100. Now it looks like that problem was cured in the latest update. But it's been 30 days since I downloaded the older version and cannot try it out. I, too, am suffering from the cost of the (excellent) scanner plus the NXDN upgrade. Before I shell out another
$50, I'd like to test drive the software. It's not just ProScan, the other programming softwares present the same problems.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I'm having just the opposite: I downloaded the trial version and but I ran into problems trying to program my SDS100. Now it looks like that problem was cured in the latest update. But it's been 30 days since I downloaded the older version and cannot try it out. I, too, am suffering from the cost of the (excellent) scanner plus the NXDN upgrade. Before I shell out another
$50, I'd like to test drive the software. It's not just ProScan, the other programming softwares present the same problems.

Why don't you emailed me. I'm easy to work with.

eaf1956

Feed Provider

$50 is nothing for the software, heck I got 2 licenses because I needed more that two computers to run ProScan.

Status
Not open for further replies.