SDS100/SDS200: HOORAY" New battery has been shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

firemantom26

Premium Subscriber
Your order number BATXXXXX has shipped.

When a tracking number has been provided, please note that we have assigned this tracking number before giving the package to the carrier. If your package does not show up on the carriers website immediately, we may still be in the process of sending them the information. Please check the carriers website periodically for updated information.

Thank you for ordering from Uniden Online!

Markb

Premium Subscriber
Hallelujah!!!! Could this finally mean the end of the whining, fist pounding and complaining?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

firemantom26

Premium Subscriber
HOORAY" New battery has been shipped

I am glad its coming but I was not life or death for me. I am glad to have two battery's vs one. Now my Christmas list will be full filled when they make a base SDSXXX model. LOL

Last edited:

rja1

Premium Subscriber
Shipping confirmation landed here @ 1449 hrs. Thanks to UPMAN for putting up with all the P&M about the bigger battery.

Bob
N2OAM
Radio Oasis

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Anybody got a new email saying "your order has been shipped" with an ETA?
You won't get an ETA estimate until the package is fingerprinted by the carrier (i.e. picked up at the shipping location and scanned into their system). Once the carrier actually has it (right now, labels have been created and packages are waiting to be accepted for shipment), then the the carrier's system (FedEx for mine) will display an estimated delivery date within 24 hours or so.

racing1

You won't get an ETA estimate until the package is fingerprinted by the carrier (i.e. picked up at the shipping location and scanned into their system). Once the carrier actually has it (right now, labels have been created and packages are waiting to be accepted for shipment), then the the carrier's system (FedEx for mine) will display an estimated delivery date within 24 hours or so.
How can I tell if I have a FedEx tracking # my tracking number is ALL numbers.

racing1

How long do fedex smartpost packages usually take to be delivered? On the fedex website it says fedex smartpost as delivery type.

firemantom26

Premium Subscriber
How long do fedex smartpost packages usually take to be delivered? On the fedex website it says fedex smartpost as delivery type.

I depends how far your from ROANOKE, TX US..........................................................

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.