President Trump Arrives Beale AFB Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
President Trump will be arriving at Beale AFB on Saturday Nov 17, 2018.

No schedule has been released yet.

jimvm

Potus sacto.

I was wondering where he would land, mc clellan, mather or travis. Guess it will beale.
The air is dirty, can marine 1 fly? It rained in france and marine 1 was grounded.

I will be scanning beale atc and trunked system.

Jimvm

norcalscan

Interoperating Spurious Emissions
Premium Subscriber
It'll be interesting what the TFR's will do to the air attack efforts over the fire. If he flies or drives up into Oroville or Chico I could imagine having to ground firefighting aircraft temporarily, or severely impede them.

norcalscan

Premium Subscriber
It'll be interesting what the TFR's will do to the air attack efforts over the fire. If he flies or drives up into Oroville or Chico I could imagine having to ground firefighting aircraft temporarily, or severely impede them.

Dang the TFR just went up and it's the typical 30mi radius around Beale and Chico. Barely skirting Red Bluff. Looks like they got an exemption for calfire approved firefighting aircraft that are operating within the boundaries of the existing TFR for the fire. Good - glad that won't be impeded.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
Folks, this thread is about a presidential visit to northern California and the resultant scanning opportunities. If you have political comments to make, please take them to the Tavern.

jimvm

Potus visit

What purpose is Corning airport?
skyvector.com has the TFR's on display.
Scanner report, I heard a few 'nighthawk's doing ILS's to Beale rwy 33 this morning.

jim vm

norcalscan

Premium Subscriber
What purpose is Corning airport?
skyvector.com has the TFR's on display.
Scanner report, I heard a few 'nighthawk's doing ILS's to Beale rwy 33 this morning.

jim vm

They are flying a Boeing Insitu ScanEagle drone out of Corning Airport, and then a corridor from Corning over to the Camp TFR. It is providing live IR video feeds to cellphones/tablets on the fire line. Its callsign on the fire command net is Foxtrot One One.

https://www.insitu.com/

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
7:20AM THE PRESIDENT departs Washington, D.C., en route to Beale Air Force Base, CA

PST

9:45AM THE PRESIDENT arrives at Beale Air Force Base

TBD - THE PRESIDENT departs Beale Air Force Base

EST

2:15AM THE PRESIDENT departs Joint Base Andrews en route to the White House

2:25AM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House
c8f2d4a485eb83a0e7659f05877e00fb.jpg

Last edited:

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Wheels Up Nearly One Hour Late

Wheels up at 0804 est, tracking on ADS-Exchange

92-9000 ADFDF9
United States Air Force
United States Military
Boeing VC-25A B742

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Smoke doesn't stop security

Senior Amn LeShawn Nash, 9th Security Forces Squadron, dons his N95 protective mask as he stands guard at the gate awaiting arrival of President's plane, at Beale Air Force Base, California. The Air Quality Index at Beale is currently hazardous because of the smoke caused by the Camp and Woolsey Fires burning in Northern California. According to CAL FIRE, the Camp Fire has killed 56 people and destroyed approximately 9,000 structures, making it the deadliest and most destructive fire in California history. (U.S. Air Force photo by Tech. Sgt. Shawn Bryant 9th Reconnaissance Wing)

Last edited:

kma371

QRT
Theres a E3 Sentry "Sentry 50" (76-1604) doing orbits. Could possibly be related to the visit.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Theres a E3 Sentry "Sentry 50" (76-1604) doing orbits. Could possibly be related to the visit.

There was two E3 Sentry planes that followed him out west this morning along with the AF1 backup/decoy 09-0016. Guess they all are hiding somewhere out there.

BTW in case you did not see this post I recommend you check it out, follow the link and look through the Camp Law report at the bottom of the list for the communications plan for the fire ops.

https://forums.radioreference.com/c...mp-fire-incident-action-plan.html#post3024026

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
They've made it to Paradise CA where he's meeting with victims of the fire
3874ae4a3fe3b9ee895844ff4c049e9c.jpg

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Mark

Premium Subscriber
I saw Tanker WINK-17 KC-10 85-0029 Travis up earlier.. Normal tanker CAP callsign there.
Could be for the E-3 or fighters.
HMX-1 A/A freqs are usually 142.750 and 273.950 is mostly used.

Last edited:

kma371

QRT
I saw Tanker WINK-17 KC-10 85-0029 Travis up earlier.. Normal CAP callsign there.
Could be for the E-3 or fighters.

Correct, I saw WINK as well. That's a DC CAP callsign. I believe he stopped in at Travis and the 757 is at KSMF.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Wink is one of the two I saw trailing AF1 on the way from DC

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.