SDS100 Black Friday or Cyber Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

pratzert

Premium Subscriber
Hi All.

Anyone run across a good Black Friday or Cyber Monday deal on the SDS100 yet?

Thanks !

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Bearcat Warehouse claims to have a "NEW VERSION" of the SDS 100. Seriously, New Version is posted on the picture.

trp2525

Hi All.

Anyone run across a good Black Friday or Cyber Monday deal on the SDS100 yet?

Thanks !

Right now you can get the SDS100 for $626.99 with FREE shipping at the FactoryOutletStore.com. Their "regular" price is $659.99 but for today (11-23-2018) they are automatically taking 5% off of everything that you add to your shopping cart. You will see the 5% discount in your cart AFTER you add the item: https://udn.factoryoutletstore.com/cat/51504/Uniden-Scanners.html

cryppie

trp2525

That was shut down quickly..

The deal was active at 5:44 PM EST on 11-23-2018 when I posted it here on Radio Reference. See the attached screen shot showing it in my cart for $626.99 with FREE shipping selected.

I would keep an eye on that site as they have been running 5% off sales (typically on Sundays) and the 5% off has applied to the SDS100. I have personally verified that by adding the SDS100 to my shopping cart and seeing the 5% off sale price in my cart.

Attachments

• SDS100 Screen Shot 11-23-2018 Cropped.jpg
    SDS100 Screen Shot 11-23-2018 Cropped.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 1,210

srpawski

Premium Subscriber
Watch for them on EBay. I had no problem selling mine. I waited until I got the free larger battery and sold it with the scanner and there were three or four others on there going with both the initial sized and the current version.

The battery design sucks. There is zero reason they couldn’t have made the unit with a drop in charger like my HTs all have. Once I realized it needed to come out of the scanner and be swapped to keep two charged plus need to spend more money yet on an external charger that’s what did it for me.

Blunt630

Save $119.98
CYBER MONDAY SALE
Zip Scanners

Buy the SDS100 for $649.99 (free shipping) today & receive:
FREE 3 Counties of Programming ($79.99 value)
FREE 1 Touch Start Up ($39.99 value)
Deal is live now and our full team is on till the stroke of midnight tonight when the sale ends. Buy here or give us a ring at 737.777.9876.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Premium Subscriber
Watch for them on EBay. I had no problem selling mine. I waited until I got the free larger battery and sold it with the scanner and there were three or four others on there going with both the initial sized and the current version.

The battery design sucks. There is zero reason they couldn’t have made the unit with a drop in charger like my HTs all have. Once I realized it needed to come out of the scanner and be swapped to keep two charged plus need to spend more money yet on an external charger that’s what did it for me.

I thought you could just run it through AC power, and charge it that way if desired?

SteveSimpkin

Premium Subscriber
Save $119.98
CYBER MONDAY SALE
Zip Scanners

Buy the SDS100 for $649.99 (free shipping) today & receive:
FREE 3 Counties of Programming ($79.99 value)
FREE 1 Touch Start Up ($39.99 value)
Deal is live now and our full team is on till the stroke of midnight tonight when the sale ends. Buy here or give us a ring at 737.777.9876.

The scanner itself is still $650 just like everywhere else and I'm not sure how valuable the "3 Counties of Programming" are on a preprogrammed database scanner.

Also ZIP Scanners does not have the best reputation on this site.
https://forums.radioreference.com/uniden-tavern/375015-do-not-buy-zipscanners.html
https://forums.radioreference.com/u...224-what-waste-time-ordering-zipscanners.html

Blunt630

I didn't have an issue with Zip Scanners when I bought my SDS from them when the SDS was first sold.

Some folks might have not had the same flawless experience as me.

UnidenSupport

Uniden Representative
Uniden Representative
And yet they don't say that. Preferring that customers think it's a new design.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

That is confusing, but hey, newly designed and engineered battery so it's not entirely wrong. You would be amazed how many times we get calls/emails or I get direct messages from people wondering if a newly bought scanner will have the new battery. I appreciate the listing for that reason.

allend

Premium Subscriber
Stay away from all of these online scanner stores when buying radios. Just buy from Amazon and be done with it. Any kinds of issues or returns its a no hassle process.

I would stay away from EBAY too at this point. Its not worth dealing with these small mom and pop stores. They are going to give you slack when trying to return something as they do not want returns nor do they want to deal with it. Their main goal is to not get anything back once something is sold

Amazon does not care one bit. They are a billion and billion dollar company and returns is never going to be a problem.

UnidenSupport

Uniden Representative
Uniden Representative
Stay away from all of these online scanner stores when buying radios. Just buy from Amazon and be done with it. Any kinds of issues or returns its a no hassle process.

I would stay away from EBAY too at this point. Its not worth dealing with these small mom and pop stores. They are going to give you slack when trying to return something as they do not want returns nor do they want to deal with it. Their main goal is to not get anything back once something is sold

Amazon does not care one bit. They are a billion and billion dollar company and returns is never going to be a problem.

Amazon is not a retailer we give SDS100 stock to, though some third party companies do post them on there

Status
Not open for further replies.