DSDPlus Fastlane Version 2.145 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I have downloaded the dsdplus a hour ago and went to update folder open the pmf24 exe it wouldn't open. I copied all files to a older dsdplus files and it open up put freq in and I hear static nothing happens. I also open dsdplus exe no info at all. How do I get to work? It's on a laptop win7. I have two dongles. I open the old version and it works as it does.

rivardj

Premium Subscriber
Copy and paste the new versions of all of the files in the update folder into your existing (older) DSD+ folder. Should work as it has up to the update.

I assume you meant FMP24.exe and not PMF24.exe.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Copy and paste the new versions of all of the files in the update folder into your existing (older) DSD+ folder. Should work as it has up to the update.

I assume you meant FMP24.exe and not PMF24.exe.

FMP24 I meant to put. Since I'm on my phone for net. My area still out of net since the hurricane. I did open the file and put in the freq I don't hear nothing. Do I also open the updated dsd+ exe?

cg

Premium Subscriber
With FMP24, do you see any spikes indicating activity on known channels. If not, check antenna connections, if so, look toward the DSDPlus batch file.
Are the TCP numbers the same between each pair of files (FMP24 CC & DSD+CC, and FMP24 VC & DSD+ VC)?
Start each of the 4 parts one at a time and assess it at each step.
Post your .bat file for starting each part.

chris

TheButcher

Also reading the .txt files is what I did. All the instructions are contained within.

M105

This may help. For just manually tuning around and listening I use this batch file. Copy the text from in between the dashed lines and paste it into a .bat file. Replace the x values with your needed numbers.
---------------------------------------------------------------
; For using FMP24 as tuner to listen manually
start FMP24 -ix -o20004 -Pxx.x -gxx.x
start DSDPlus -i20004 -OM NUL
---------------------------------------------------------------

-ix is your dongle
-Pxx.x is your PPM correction factor
-gxx.x is your rf gain
-o20004 is yout TCP output port
-i20004 is your TCP input port

Use matched versions of FMP24 and DSDPlus. (Versions that came in the same update)

Status
Not open for further replies.