Devonshire mall system

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoeHammer

Premium Subscriber
Anyone in Windsor know whats going on with the Devonshire mall system ? I used to get it fine with DSD , It had seemed RAS was enabled , but still got it fine ,..now its sounds like may even be using enc ? here is some of what of dsd shows on that frequency
Current network: R202
Current site: R202-12
Group call; TG=1624 RID=20900 [WHW-FB] Ch=216
Group call; TG=101
Unknown type B
Unknown type F
Rate 1/2 Data
I think I might be getting something else on the same freq ,..Im seeing NXDN 96 with enc , but also sometimes hear mall ops choppy but in the clear , Im on a new antenna I made https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=8526 & it shows cap+ DCC:1

mciupa

Database Admin
From what you have listed, I see that you have picked up OnQue in Windsor (Site 12) and one of the talkgroups (1624) is the Best Western Waterfront.

FoeHammer

Premium Subscriber
ok thanks , I thought I was parked on 461.2125 so not sure if thats a harmonic or what , Im gonna check the settings & see whats going on

Muxlow

Super Secret
Looks like your dongle is out of tune. Might have to use the command to adjust the PPM maybe

I know the mall was using a standalone repeater then they changed it to a capacity plus system.. no idea why as its 3 talkgroups and 1 frequency. Then they added RAS to it.
I havnt monitored them in a long time so couldn't tell ya if they are enc now or not

gary123

I know the mall was using a standalone repeater then they changed it to a capacity plus system.. no idea why as its 3 talkgroups and 1 frequency. Then they added RAS to it.

Sounds like a bit of overkill for such a basic use. Maybe they should go all the way and add encryption LOL.

ve3ext

Premium Subscriber
Devonshire Mall

loud and clear on both TRX-1 and DSD

Jerry VE3EXT

Last edited by a moderator:

Muxlow

Super Secret
Was able to check out the mall over the weekend

Capacity plus with RAS. Colour Code 1.
Wont hear anything on if you use a "real radio" but pop it in a scanner and should be fine n dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.