Bloomfield FD & PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC2OY

As it was suggested to me that in order to hear the Bloomfield Police and Fire on their new system I needed to update the database in my 536. I did that and still don’t hear them. I do In fact hear Belleville,Newark Fire,Fairfield....etc Any suggestions or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

mrkelso

New Jersey Interoperability Communications System (NJICS)
I think they are working from here now ^

mondaro

Feed Provider
I monitor from Bergen County (Work) and Hudson County (Home) I just added the talk groups and I am hearing everyone fine if that helps.

Tac-1

i hear them in Linden they come over only the West Orange simulcast

if you can hear Belleville then you have WO site on and you should hear Bloomfield

Update your data base and and append Bloomfield to your fav list

AC2OY

Did you add their talkgroups to a favorite list?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No Mark to be honest I thought when you update the database it would automatically add those talkgroups to that system. I guess I have to connect the scanner to the computer and see if I can figure out how to add them. Thank you to everybody who responded.

Tac-1

it will add the TG's to the database you have to add manually to your fav list or append them from the database to your fav list

AC2OY

it will add the TG's to the database you have to add manually to your fav list or append them from the database to your fav list

Tac 1 thank you that was the step I forgot LOL Like I said I’m rusty but tonight when I get home I’ll append them to my NJ Interoperability list! Thank you very much for your help!!!

AC2OY

Well guys and gals after further review something interesting happened. As I was doing my thing putting Bloomfield talk groups in, I hit save then clicked write to scanner in Sentel. But now it seems that in the NJICS system it’s ID scanning everything. Do I need to go in and edit and hit avoid or turn sites off except West Orange? Because I don’t want to monitor every site in this system.

Status
Not open for further replies.