Adding Custom Frequencies to Existing List

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Premium Subscriber
So, I know the SDS100 has the pre-existing database via zip code like the HP2 and some others do. Through the Sentinal software, is it possible to add custom frequencies while not compromising how the pre-existing setup is with the zip code list?

If I had any spare scanners I would mess around with it but I don't want to mess up the listings on the HP2. There are really just a couple of specific ones I want to add when I get my SDS100 for when I am closer to the capital city. They are on RR, but not considered an official public safety / ems / etc. channel so I know that those two special channels won't be included in the zip code list when I get it.

Thanks for any tips ya'll can give!

eaf1956

Feed Provider
So, I know the SDS100 has the pre-existing database via zip code like the HP2 and some others do. Through the Sentinal software, is it possible to add custom frequencies while not compromising how the pre-existing setup is with the zip code list?

If I had any spare scanners I would mess around with it but I don't want to mess up the listings on the HP2. There are really just a couple of specific ones I want to add when I get my SDS100 for when I am closer to the capital city. They are on RR, but not considered an official public safety / ems / etc. channel so I know that those two special channels won't be included in the zip code list when I get it.

Thanks for any tips ya'll can give!
Just create them in a favorites list. Has nothing to do with the main database.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.