OC LE question? Also facts for those who dont know

Status
Not open for further replies.

THACKMASTER

If you monitor the TAN id's maybe you heard surveilance by the Anaheim PD 0n 03/19/2007. Do they use this often for surveilance? Also you can monitor Air Call and for the most part whenever they need to call one of the countys LE air ships you can find out why the need it and which city, pretty interesting. Can anyone verify rumors about analog
id's that are going to be assigned to the CHP in the near future?

Mick

Hello. I missed Anaheim PDon the Tan TG.

CHP will start using CLEMARS 39.46R next month which will be patched to an Or. Co. talkgroup when needed or requested for coordination with PD's or the SO. I understand it will be an "Orange South" TG but have not confirmed it yet, and they are encrypted.

Your head looks! like it hurts.

Last edited:

a454elk

Actually, the patch to CLEMARS will be in low band and not encrypted. You can scan CLEMARS on low band but unfotunately, I don't have the inbound and outbound freqs yet. Not sure about which talkgroup it will be though.

Mick

Yep. They will be patched together. 39.46R with 45.86 the input for CHP. Orange South has been the TG used during testing the last couple of months.

THACKMASTER

Encrypted I hope not!! Hopefully not I enjoy driving on the freeway and having knowledge of the reckless drivers before they catch up to me. I know that CHP air ship can communicate on RED I have heard that first hand. Is this talkgroup going to be strictly for CHP to PD and SO or their normal dispatch frequency? It would be nice if they went digital unencrypted though.

a454elk

This patch is so the CHP units can hear a needed channel for a certain situation. Say they need to communicate with Anaheim PD, then the patch will do just that, through CLEMARS on lowband, not encrypted. This patch deal was setup for the CHP because they have no way of communicating with allied agencies. When RED is broadcasting a pursuit and such, they are going to automatically patch it to lowband CLEMARS for the benefit of the CHP, since CHP is the only Orange County agency that needs it.

a454elk

Mick said that South is the test group but I'm not sure myself. I'm not sure how a TG comes into play when deealing with a low band analog freq.

Mick

These attachments may assist in visualizing how it will take place.

a454elk said:
Mick said that South is the test group but I'm not sure myself. I'm not sure how a TG comes into play when deealing with a low band analog freq.

Last edited:

Mick

The Orange County ACCESS Admin. channel is 151.085R 136.5 Hz.

I wonder if the "BLU R/P" is intended to be the CHP Blue channel of 39.14R 162.2 Hz?

Markb said:
Anyone know what frequencies Co. Admin (151.085?) and BLU R/P are????

Markb

Premium Subscriber
i just noticed on the San Deigo County page that they have 153.995 as a countywide Mutual Aid channel named Blue, so there's another possibility. That would seem strange though since they are all on 800.

Last edited:

Markb

Premium Subscriber
Update

Blue is the old OC black channel 460.525. Got this from the SOCALSCAN yahoogroup.

Also,

4-F was patched to 151.085 for the Gypsum Fire. Great sounding audio, too!

ocscanr

Sorry to bump a topic but today on a radio check I heard Control 1 refer to the channel as "Blue R/P" on 460.525 PL103.5

This is OC Access UHF btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.