Hartford Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

PilotPat

Is anyone able to get Hartford Fire on the trunked side... I was in the city of hartford last night and i had it scanning, and i saw the tac passing lights and sirens, but nothing on the scanner. Let me know

EFjohnsonVHF

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Every time I have been in Hartforde as of recently, I have had no problems picking up the FD, Maybe it's something you have set wrong on your scanner. They way Hartford's system is set up, I believe that you have to enter the frequencies in the correct order.

cg

Premium Subscriber
monitoring it in Granby (weak) but it is working. Unitrunker shows all channels working, earlier this week, only 10 freqs were up and running.

chris

bobmich52

Out Here In Eastern Ct.

On My 996/396/796

One Can Hear The Trunking WEAKLY BUT.

Give A Listen To 154.31 Simulcast, Can Hear 100% On It For The Most Part.

Caught The Arson Job In Town The Other Day, Excellent To Listen To, Them Boyz Earn There Pay!!!!

Last edited:

ansky

bobmich52 said:
Out Here In Eastern Ct.

On My 996/396/796

One Can Hear The Trunking WEAKLY BUT.

Give A Listen To 154.31 Simulcast, Can Hear 100% On It For The Most Part.

Caught The Arson Job In Town The Other Day, Excellent To Listen To, Them Boyz Earn There Pay!!!!
I agree. Listen to 154.31 - you can hear pretty much everything on there and the signal range is much farther than the trunked system.

EFjohnsonVHF

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
ansky said:
I agree. Listen to 154.31 - you can hear pretty much everything on there and the signal range is much farther than the trunked system.

I can pick up the 154.31 Simulcast all the way in Colchester on a portable antenna.

Status
Not open for further replies.